Whenever I am looking for something to write but I can’t seem to think of anything, I always try and find some prompts to spark my creativity. Here are some of my favorites to help you crush writer’s block.
- It was less than a second, half a second maybe, but somehow it changed my life.
- With her whole body shaking, she loosened her grip and let the dagger fall to the ground, and she ran.
- When she needed help, she ran to the woods. She had friends there: the magical kind.
- A polluted and war torn earth left for mars, you were left behind.
- He saw her only twice, once as he passed her on the street, the next in his dream.